Overbit’s first year anniversary celebration continues and YOU could be one of the 3 lucky winners to win $100 USD in BTC!
Participants who open a BTC/USD trade between 24th and 28th February 2020 will automatically qualify to enter Overbit’s BIG draw.
To enter the BIG draw, simply do the following:
Step 1: Trade on 24th to 28th February 2020
Step 2: Open a trade on a BTC/USD pair on the Live Trader platform to qualify for one entry.
Note: Participants can accumulate their entries for the draw by opening multiple BTC/USD positions.
The BIG draw window starts from 24th February 2020 00:00 (UTC+8) to 28th February 2020 23:59 (UTC+8).
We will announce the 3 lucky prize winners and contact them via email to distribute their winnings.
Happy Trading and Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, and Syria are not eligible to enter the lucky draw OR create an Overbit trading account.
- Winners will receive the prize of $100 USD in BTC in their Overbit trading account.
- Participants should ensure that they do not reside in any of the countries listed above as the $100 USD in BTC prize will not be credited to your Overbit trading account. Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who reside in any of the countries listed above and/or submit false information.
- Participants can participate in this draw multiple times as long as a trade of a BTC/USD pairing is made on the Live Trader platform on the stipulated competition period.
- For each trade made, participants can accumulate their winning chances for the draw.
- Eligible lucky draw entries will be run through a random online picker to select 3 final winners.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- In submitting a lucky draw entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses, and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
- By submitting your personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.