Good news! We are excited to announce that in celebration of Overbit’s first year anniversary, we are giving out $10 USD worth of BTC to 3 lucky winners daily from 17th to 21st February 2020!
To participate in the lucky draw, simply do the following:
Step 1: Follow us on Twitter (@OfficialOverbit)
Step 2: RT the pinned announcement tweet
Step 3: Tag 2 friends on Twitter
The daily lucky draw window starts from 10:00 - 13:00 (UTC+8) on February 17th, 19th and 21st, and from 17:00 - 20:00 (UTC+8) on February 18th and 20th.
We will announce the 3 daily prize winners the next day and contact them to distribute their winnings.
All the Best!
Terms & Conditions
- Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to enter the lucky draw OR create an Overbit trading account.
- Winners will receive the prize of $10 USD in BTC in their Overbit trading account.
- The $10 USD in BTC prize can be withdrawn or used for trading on the Overbit platform.
- Participants should ensure that they do not reside in any of the countries listed above as the $10 USD in BTC prize will not be credited to your Overbit trading account.
- Each participant is only allowed to take part in the lucky draw once per day and each prize winner is only eligible to receive one prize per day.
- Eligible lucky draw entries will be run through a random online picker to select 3 daily winners.
- Overbit will announce the 3 daily winners via Twitter during the start of the next day’s lucky draw window.
- We will individually contact winners via Twitter DM for more details.
- Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who are deemed to have entered the contest more than once, use fake Twitter account(s), reside in any of the countries listed above, submit false information and/or submit an entry outside of the lucky draw window.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any Contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- In submitting a lucky draw entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
- By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.