In celebration of the launch of Overbit Rewards Hub, we are unveiling the Events section with Overbit Sketches Part 4 - the fourth part of Overbit’s comedy video series.
Overbit Sketches Part 4 is a fun competition and we are giving away $20USD in BTC to 10 lucky winners!
To participate in the competition, all you need to do are 3 steps:
Step 1: Subscribe to Overbit YouTube channel.
Step 2: Like Fast Friendly Support video: https://youtu.be/k3GjCKzTg4E
Step 3: Comment on the above video and include #LikeOverbitSketches.
This competition window starts from Now to Monday, 9th November 2020 (15:00 UTC+8). Overbit will notify winners via the comments section on YouTube with details on prize redemption on Thursday, 13th November 2020 (12:00 UTC+8).
Join Overbit Sketches Part 4 now and be one of the lucky 10 winners!
P/s: If you’ve missed out on the last Overbit Sketches video, please check it out here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, United Kingdom, Seychelles, Crimea and Sevastopol, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to create an Overbit trading account OR participate in the Rewards Hub.
- The prize money in BTC can be withdrawn or used for trading on the Overbit platform.
- Each participant is only eligible to win the prize money once for the duration of the competition.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- Overbit's selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Overbit will announce the 10 lucky winners who have commented in the video section with the #LikeOverbitSketches hashtag. Winners are picked randomly by Overbit.
- Names of winners will be announced in the comments section of Overbit’s YouTube channel on Thursday, 13th November 2020 (12:00 UTC+8). Winners have one week to reply back with their details for prize collection.
- Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who have already won the prize money, use fake YouTube account(s), reside in any of the countries listed above, submit false information and/or submit an entry outside of the competition window.
- In submitting an entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
- By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.