Cryptocurrency has garnered worldwide interest and awareness of this new form of digital currencies is at an all-time high. Overbit is conducting a survey from 17th March to 31st March 2020 to further understand the needs and choices of traders.
Overbit is dedicated to providing education and resources to all traders, as well as a safe and flawless user experience when trading. To realise this vision, this quantitative research aims to identify trader preferences, behaviour patterns, and motivational factors when making crypto trading decisions.
The survey ends with some questions on participant demographics for us to better identify the different types of crypto trader personas.
We appreciate your participation in this survey. Overbit will publish the results in due course — and traders can look forward to a lucky draw at the end of the survey period. 20 lucky participants will win $50 USD each, paid in BTC.
Thank you for your support and for contributing to the survey.
Terms & Conditions
- Winners will receive the prize money in BTC into their Bitcoin wallets.
- Each participant is only eligible to win the prize money once during the survey period.
- Participants need to leave their email address at the end of the survey to qualify for the draw.
- Eligible lucky draw entries will be run through a random online picker to select 20 winners.
- Overbit will contact the 20 winners via email at the end of the survey period.
- Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who submit false information and/or multiple responses.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any Contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- In submitting a lucky draw entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
- By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.