This week, in celebration of the launch Overbit Sketches, a five part comedy video series, we are giving away $20 USD in BTC to 5 lucky winners!
To participate in the competition, simply do the following:
Step 1: Subscribe to Overbit YouTube Channel: https://overb.it/n2t9BI
Step 2: Like Smart Traders have no Time to Waste video: https://overb.it/JpPMrF
Step 3: Comment on the above video and include #LikeOverbitSketches.
This competition window starts from Now to Wednesday 12th of August, 2020 (15:00 UTC+8).
Overbit will notify winners via the comments section on YouTube with details on prize redemption.
We will also announce the 5 lucky winners names on our blog and social media channels on Friday, 14th of August, 2020 (12:00 UTC+8).
So stay tuned!
If you’ve missed out on Overbit Sketches news, please click here to find out more and check out the Behind the Scenes clip here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to enter the lucky draw OR create an Overbit trading account.
- Winners will receive the prize money in BTC in their Overbit trading account.
- The prize money in BTC can be withdrawn or used for trading on the Overbit platform.
- Participants should ensure that they do not reside in any of the countries listed above as the prize money will not be credited to your Overbit trading account.
- Each participant is only eligible to win the prize money for the duration of the competition.
- Overbit will announce the 5 lucky winners who have commented in the video section with the #LikeOverbitSketches hashtag. Winners are picked randomly by Overbit.
- Names of winners will be announced on YouTube, this blog and our social media platforms on Friday, 14th of August, 2020 (12:00 UTC+8).
- Overbit will comment on winners post on YouTube for more details. Winners have one week to reply back with their details for prize collection.
- Overbit's selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who have already won the prize money, use fake YouTube account(s), reside in any of the countries listed above, submit false information and/or submit an entry outside of the competition window.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any Contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- In submitting an entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
- By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.