Yes! The interest in cryptocurrency continues to be at an all-time high across retail and institutional investors.
We have seen a deep interest in copy trading, bot trading, the explosion of Non Fungible Tokens (NFTs) in the crypto space, growth in emerging global markets, DeFi adoption and Bitcoin’s volatile market movements taking place since last year.
These popular topics form the key questions of Overbit’s 2022 Crypto Survey. For the third year running, the Overbit Crypto Traders Survey will continue to focus on the micro and macro crypto market trends. The survey starts on the 24th of March and ends on the 7th of April 2022.
Through this survey, Overbit will share and publish the latest trends and happenings in the crypto asset space through a comparative quantitative study that aims to identify the following:
· Cryptocurrency and traditional markets
· Exchange onboarding experience
· Copy Trading and Bot Trading preferences
· Traders’ behaviour and trading preferences
· Trading tools chosen, by traders
· The importance of Security in crypto trading
· Different trading platforms and exchanges
· Traders’ demographics
We value your opinion and need your help to be part of this survey. Simply visit the Survey here to record your findings.
Overbit truly appreciates your participation and Traders can look forward to a lucky draw at the end of the survey period. 20 lucky participants will win $100 USD each, paid in BTC.
The results of this survey are expected to be released on this blog in the very near future.
Thank you for your support and for contributing to the survey.
The Traders' Survey winners have been drawn! Congratulations to our 20 survey winners:
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will receive the prize money in BTC into their Bitcoin wallets.
- Each participant is only eligible to win the prize money once during the survey period.
- Participants need to leave their email address at the end of the survey to qualify for the draw.
- Eligible lucky draw entries will be run through a random online picker to select 20 winners.
- Overbit will contact the 20 winners via email at the end of the survey period.
- Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who submit false information and/or multiple responses.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- In submitting a lucky draw entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
- Overbit’s team will never use the information you provide for any purpose outside of this survey. All information entered into this survey will be anonymised and be kept strictly confidential.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.