To commemorate Star Wars Day on the 4th of May, we will be launching 'May The 4th Be With You' trading campaign between 4th of May, 15:00 (UTC+8) to 17th of May, 15:00 (UTC+8).
For every 1 BTC in notional value traded on Overbit’s platform, you will receive a prize draw which contains a guaranteed bonus.
Take your pick and choose between Candlestick Saber, Overbit BB8 or Overbit Storm Trooper to win Bonus or even Cash upon completion of trades worth 1 BTC in notional value.
To qualify in the prize draw, you are required to fulfil one or several trades up to 1 BTC notional value. Do note that the prize draws expire within 24 hours. So don’t miss out!
You will see an indication suggesting how far you have to go to reach the notional value required before being eligible for the prize draw.
All the best traders and May The 4th Be With You! Happy Trading.
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants from the United States of America, United Kingdom, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Seychelles, Crimea and Sevastopol, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to participate in this promotion OR create an Overbit trading account.
- Traders can only redeem one prize after the trades are done.
- The Bonus BTC expires within 5 days of being credited.
- The Bonus BTC is non-transferrable, non-withdrawable and is only available for trading. More information on Bonus BTC, please read here.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any promotion rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- By participating in this promotion, the trader agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses, and damages incurred arising from their actions.
- By submitting your personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.