Welcome to the third Overbit Sketches’ launch series and you are in store for some good fun!
Overbit Sketches Part 3 is simple to participate in and anyone can win USD$10 in BTC!
From 1st October 2020, 13:00 (UTC+8) to 7th October 2020, 13:00 (UTC+8), we are giving 5 traders USD$10 in BTC!
We will award another 5 traders USD$10 in BTC when our telegram community hits above 1000 subscribers!
3 simple steps to participate:
Step 1: Join our telegram channel https://t.me/OfficialOverbit
Step 2: Subscribe to our channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClt81V91NPD12ENliF9FOBQ (if you haven't done so)
Step 3: Like Overbit Sketches Part 3 Video
(we appreciate your comments, so please don’t be shy 😉)
When we reach 1000 subscribers by the end of the campaign, we award another 5 winners each with USD$10 in BTC!
*If you feel like sharing the ❤️, please feel free to retweet this campaign: https://twitter.com/OfficialOverbit/status/1311534779716624392
Thank you for joining in the fun for Overbit Sketches Part 3 launch and do stay tuned for the next upcoming campaign!
If you’ve missed out on Overbit Sketches Part 2 campaign, please check it out here:
Watch the Behind the Scenes clip here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CIcaYDziH0
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to enter the lucky draw OR create an Overbit trading account.
- The prize money in BTC can be withdrawn or used for trading on the Overbit platform.
- Each participant is only eligible to win the prize money once for the duration of the competition.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- Winners are picked randomly by Overbit and winners will be identified by their telegram handle.
- List of winners will be released officially only on Overbit’s telegram announcement channel - https://t.me/OfficialOverbit, Friday 9th of October, 2020 (12:00 UTC+8).
- Winners have one week to reply back with their details for prize collection and the prize money will be transferred into your account upon 14 working days.
- Overbit's selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who have already won the prize money, use fake YouTube account(s), or submit false information and/or submit an entry outside of the competition window.
- In submitting an entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
- By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.