For the month of September, let’s celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival together Traders with a trading campaign and win crypto perks when you trade with Overbit.
Between 15th September, 15:00 (UTC+8) to 29th September 2021, 15:00 (UTC+8), for every 1 BTC in notional value traded on Overbit’s platform, you will receive a prize draw which contains a guaranteed bonus.
Just take your pick and choose between a Mid-Autumn Lantern 🏮 or a slice of Mooncake 🥮 or the Rabbit 🐇 to win Bonus or even Cash upon completion of trades worth 1 BTC in notional value.
To qualify in the prize draw (BTC, Bonus or Tier Points) you are required to fulfil one or several trades up to 1 BTC notional value. Please note that the prize draws expire within 24 hours. So hurry and participate now!
You can monitor and watch an indication suggesting how far you have to go to reach the notional value required before being eligible for the prize draw.
Happy and safe trading Traders!
Here’s to an early Happy Mid Autumn Festival to all! 🥮🥮
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants from the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Seychelles, Crimea and Sevastopol, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to participate in this promotion OR create an Overbit trading account.
- Traders can only redeem one prize after the trades are done.
- The Bonus BTC expires within 5 days of being credited.
- The Bonus BTC is non-transferrable, non-withdrawable and is only available for trading. More information on Bonus BTC, please read here.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any promotion rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- By participating in this promotion, the trader agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses, and damages incurred arising from their actions.
- By submitting your personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.