Everyone loves and enjoys weekends! It’s a time for all to sleep in, rejuvenate and spend quality time with family and friends.
Well, Overbit is making your weekend even sweeter now! How?
Traders who make a trade on Overbit’s platform over the weekend for the next 4 weeks will each receive Double Tier Points.
The Tier Points will be credited into traders’ accounts daily (over the weekend) and will expire within 90 days upon them being credited.
This Double Tier Points weekend campaign applies to the following weekends:
- Saturday, 22nd May 2021, 00:00 to Sunday, 23rd May 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Saturday, 29th May 2021, 00:00 to Sunday, 30th May 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Saturday, 5th June 2021, 00:00 to Sunday, 6th June 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8)
- Saturday, 12th June 2021, 00:00 to Sunday, 13th June 2021, 23:59 (UTC+8).
Traders, we hope that you’ve something more to look forward to a more enjoyable and fun weekend.
Happy Weekend Trading!
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants from the United States of America, United Kingdom, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Seychelles, Crimea and Sevastopol, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to participate in this promotion OR create an Overbit trading account.
- The Tier Points expire within 90 days of being credited.
- Only crypto pairs are eligible for this campaign.
- Trades opened by bonus or free credit will not be eligible to receive double Tier Points.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any promotion rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- By participating in this promotion, the trader agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses, and damages incurred arising from their actions.
- By submitting your personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.