Welcome to the month of September as we launch the second part of Overbit Sketches’ celebration!
For the first week of September, we are holding a special Retweet, Like & Subscribe Overbit Sketches 2 video campaign for all of Overbit's traders.
From 1st September 2020, 15:00 (UTC+8) to 7th September 2020 15:00 (UTC+8), we are giving 10 traders USD$10 in BTC!
To participate, you simply need to:
Step 1: Retweet - https://twitter.com/OfficialOverbit/status/1300691458077290503
Step 2: Like Overbit Sketches Part 2 Video
Step 3: Subscribe to our channel (if you haven't done so).
If you enjoyed this video, please drop us a comment or two at the bottom of the video! We love reading your comments and that would surely make our day!
Thank you for celebrating Overbit Sketches Part 2 with us!
Good Luck Traders,
P/S: If you’ve missed out on Overbit Sketches blog, please read here. View the first Smart Traders Have No Time To Waste sketch here and check out the Behind the Scenes clip. Enjoy!
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to enter the lucky draw OR create an Overbit trading account.
- The prize money in BTC can be withdrawn or used for trading on the Overbit platform.
- Each participant is only eligible to win the prize money once for the duration of the competition.
- Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
- Overbit will announce the 10 lucky winners who have Retweet, Like and Subscribe Overbit Sketches II video. Winners are picked randomly by Overbit.
- Names of winners will be announced via YouTube and social media platforms on Thursday, 10th of September, 2020 (12:00 UTC+8).
- Winners have one week to reply back with their details for prize collection.
- Overbit's selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who have already won the prize money, use fake YouTube account(s), or submit false information and/or submit an entry outside of the competition window.
- In submitting an entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
- By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit's website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.